Kathy from My Creative Impulse left me a comment yesterday letting me know she was awarding me the Liebster Award. How sweet is that? It was so nice to wake up to that surprise. :)
I copied this description from her site:
<i>The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear, but the
general consensus is that it originated in Germany. Liebster, means
favorite or dearest, and the Liebster Award is designed to showcase
bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award, the
recipient must pass it on to five more blogs of note.</i>
It's so hard to choose, but here are my five picks:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and past the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve recognition.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Thanks again, Kathy. You're so sweet to think of me! :)
Cards shipped to OWH in 2012: 620 blank and 200 AnyHero (as of 4/24)
Cards shipped to OWH in 2011: 1695
Check out OWH at www.operationwritehome.org to learn more about its mission and how to get involved.