Back at the beginning of the summer, I challenged myself to
1. Make 100 Christmas cards by the end of summer So far, I've made 71, so I feel good that I can finish 29 more in the next two weeks. Proportionally, I'm pretty well on track because summer is about 3/4 over. Ugh, why did I type that?!?
2. Fill a large flat-rate box. Yep, that's done. I thought it would hold 400 cards but mine only held 375. I used a number of thicker embellishments like felt shapes and googlie eyes which took up more room than the average card.
3. Host another party, or at a minimum select the date and prep card kits. This is the goal I'd forgotten, yet somehow I managed to get the ball rolling on this yesterday anyway. I planned a party for September 9th and already have 5 or 6 people attending with some others likely to attend. I even prepped one kit of 20 cards. Prepping the others will be tough. I had some ideas today but they ended up too complicated. I'm going to aim for 100 kits again as that seemed to be a pretty good number last time.